Monday, March 8, 2010

Thumbs Up. 3/7/10 - 3/13/10.

I had a lovely consultation today and couldn't stop smiling the whole way home. Not just because of the consultation, but because it was WARM and SUNNY outside. I was so toasty in my car. It was a beautiful feeling. I also realized today that daylight savings is on March 14th this year which is ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY meaning the sun will not set until 7:30 pm! Do you have any idea how much this means to me?! Not to mention how much easier it will be to get my butt to 7pm zumba if the sun is still out?!?! (But let's be honest. I have had some pretty decent zumba attendace this winter despite the snow and nastiness outside so pat me on the back next time you see me.) Anyway, I've made it! This winter hater has made it through the winter!

Speaking of making it through the winter, so did this cute little leaf I noticed while at the Salt Lake Temple last week. I love how it has clung to the tree in the face of all the snowy days and freezing nights. Nicely done little leaf. You can fall off now. I'm ready to see green leaves. Thanks.


Needless to say, the THUMBS UP this week is for daylight savings. Don't forget to set your clocks forward one hour this Saturday night!
Anyone else as happy as I am about this? Let me know if you are!
Camilla

2 comments:

Branches said...

Super excited! Spring is finally on its pretty little way!

Casa Bella said...

Yay for daylight savings coming this early!!!!