Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Katie. Utah Bridal Photographer.

I put these up on Facebook earlier this week and recieved one of the greatest compliments of my life: Camilla, some of these look like you.
GET OUT OF TOWN! Katie, I know you are probably crying right now because you are so insulted, but don't. We don't look alike. I wish. But I am going to take that compliment and pretend that I might have some kind of resemblance to someone with this kind of beauty. You are stunning!















Love you Katie! Thanks for being so easy going and down for whatever! Hope your honeymoon was perfect!

5 comments:

Ericrazy said...

I can see how she think you look alike. She is gorgeous & so are you. Shazam!! :D

lizzyjean88 said...

Camilla, you probably wonder who I am commenting on your blog all the time! :) I am a fellow Provo photographer and I have been following you forever and I am falling in LOVE with your work! You made the boring old "castle" location look so beautiful! Good work!

threewinks said...

Camilla, I love what you're doing with your lighting these days! What a gorgeous bride. Amazing shoot!

Karen Jensen said...

What an Amazingly Beautiful Bride !! And love the pictures! Seriously good job !! WOwzers !

Ryan Christensen said...

I love #'s 3,5,6 and 7! Great job Camilla!