Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Derek and Amber. Salt Lake Temple Details. Utah Wedding Photographer.

February 27th. When Derek and Amber booked their wedding with me for this day I imagined my snow boots, ice cold winds, grey clouds, red noses and snot. Not mine of course, I don't make snot, but everyone else involved. But when February 27th rolled around there was not one snow flake or booger to be found anywhere. Instead sunshine and loveliness abounded.

I arrived extremely early as usual and enjoyed my sunshine as I took some detail shots of the Salt Lake Temple.























Doesn't seeing blue skies make you happy?
Derek and Amber's full post will be up shortly. Check back tonight!
-Camilla

3 comments:

Casa Bella said...

I love the details! Can't wait to see the other pics.

Fred LeBlanc said...

Yes ma'am they do! Who doesn't like springtime?

Nama said...

How incredible! And I absolutely love a blue sky. :)