Friday, February 12, 2010

Thumbs Up Thumbs Down.




In honor of Valentine's Day, this week will be only THUMBS UP! Just things that I LOVE!
-Romantic Comedies
-Girls Night Out
-Zumba
-Tight hugs
-Painted Walls
-Love
-Weddings
-Dressing up
-Candlelit rooms
-May
-June
-July
-iPhones
-Text Messaging
-Emails
-Nick Jr (lifesaver!)
-Family
-Vacations
-Sun
-Pedicures
-Picking fruits and vegetables from a garden
-Hiking
-Friendly people
-Double dates
-Facebook
-Carbs
-People with a sense of humor
-Food from Argentina
-Rain
-The smell of coffee even though I don't drink it
-Beaches
-Wi-fi
-Chocolate
-Memories
-When you remember your dream from the night before
-Dogs
-COMMENTS ON MY BLOG! :)
I could go on forever! I'm so thankful to have so many things to LOVE in my life! Especially my husband and babies. I plan to spend Valentine's day hugging and kissing them nonstop!
I hope you find a little LOVE on V day! I LOVE you for stopping by and reading my blog.
THANK YOU!
XOXO-Camilla

2 comments:

Casabella said...

The smell of coffee, ah yes... shoes and picking veggies from your own garden. Lovely.
I love the post.

Karen said...

I love the post too! You are so great, I love your positive attitude that you ALWAYS have!