Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Katie and Nick. Engagements. Utah Wedding Photographer.



I was so happy to be able to have an afternoon of shooting with Katie and Nick. Nick is my brother-in-law. He is so smart and so way nice! I love him! And his fiance, my soon to be sister-in-law Katie, is so sweet and beautiful. Their such an awesome pair and so fun to hang out with. Thanks for freezing to death with me and for all of the cute outfits your brought! I 'm glad you found your jeans Katie!















I seem to have this silhouette obsession lately. I can't get enough of sunsets and silhouettes.


6 comments:

lizzyjean88 said...

I LOVE this! The look the locations! The MODELS! They are both so beautiful! You did great! I want her green cardigan! So dang cute!

Kelli Nicole said...

These are so amazing!!! I love them all!

Silvia C said...

Beautiful set of pictures. Love them all!

Becky said...

These are so stinkin' cute! Seriously, love them! The girl looks so sweet and so much fun!

Lisa H. Chang said...

Beautiful pictures! I like the dreamy feeling that's been added in post processing to some of them :)

Kimberly Tuttle said...

You go girl!!! These are so fun and tell a great story!! You're the best!