Friday, January 29, 2010

Thumbs Up Thumbs Down. 1/24/10 - 1/30/10

I had been sitting in Primary for about 15 minutes and was beginning to wonder why sweet little 4 year old Max had been staring at my feet for basically the entire 15 minutes with such a wierd look on his face. I was starting to worry. Finally, he looked up and said "Sister Binks, how come there's a hole in your shoes? I can see your toes?"

Me: "They are supposed to be that way. They are called peep toe shoes.

Max: "That's wierd."

I love you little Max.

This brings me to my THUMBS UP!



ALDO SHOES and the LEWITT shoe that arrived on my doorstep this week.


Make a shoe black, sparkly, super high heeled and top it with a bow and you have perfection for your feet. I smiled like a little kid on Christmas morning when I opened the shoe box and saw these puppies staring back at me. The make my feet look so much cuter than they really are. Thank you Madam Lewitts!




And for my Thumbs Down?
Commercials that are significantly louder than the programs they are supporting.

I have to admit that I haven't really seen an entire commercial break for a long time now. I tivo everything and watch it back later so I just skip the commercials (Hey, let's give a thumbs up to that while we're at it! Love skipping commercials!). But I did actually have the TV on during a commercial break this week and it reminded me that the commercials always seem to be a million notches louder than the actual program. Is that really necessary? Do I sound like an old lady? I do, don't I?
There you have it! If you want to thumbs up or down something in the comments I will high five you next time I see you!
XOXO- Camilla

1 comment:

Silvia C said...

First of all, those shoes are amazingly beautiful! Second, I have the same problem with commercials being louder than the programs. We normally have put it on mute so we don't go deaf :-) And some channels are so much worse than others. Ugh!