Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Heart Lunch

Earlier this week Sweetness and I were enjoying a delicious jar of baby food along with chunks of banana. We're so big!
We have a decent sized window in our kitchen that lets the most beautiful light through and I thought the she looked so cute all messy with the beautiful window light on her face. Doesn't she? Anyway, I couldn't resist busting out the camera for just a minute.
I treasure our lunches together so much. I know that soon enough she'll be big and I will miss these quiet little moments together. So I'm enjoying them now as much as I can.













Thanks for being mine. You, your sister, and your daddy are my everything. I heart you to heaven and back!! Love, mama.

3 comments:

Audrey {+} John said...

She is so cute! I love these pics!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hire you to follow my family around and photograph all of our moments, like eating lunch!

Silvia C said...

amazing pics! Maya is not only beautiful, but amazingly sweet! I love her!