Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Dear Lizzie Boutique

Remember this session I posted a couple of weeks ago?



Well, this fun skirt and INCREDIBLE hat are from the Dear Lizzie Boutique and Bistro in Highland. I went in there for the first time about a month ago and as soon as I walked through the doors my jaw hit the floor and it stayed there for about half an hour until I could finally bring myself to go. It was hard.





A few shots of their bistro:

They have soups, sandwiches, salads, cupcakes, sugar cookies, great drinks and of course these yummies shown here:


What cute cupcakes.


I think my favorite thing though is all of their girly chandeliers. I wish I would have known about them when I decorated my girls rooms earlier this year.














I thought this hat would be so cute in a photo shoot. If someone wants to buy it and schedule a winter session that would rock my world!
























Who doesn't love a good pair of animal print galoshes?



When I snapped these photos they were just barely starting to put up their Christmas decorations. Here's a sneak peak at a few cute things I saw about to be put out:








For more info about My Dear Lizzie you can check them out at http://www.mydearlizzie.com/ or drop in by taking the Highland/Alpine exit and heading East.
10953 N. Alpine Highway
Highland, UT 84003

2 comments:

Silvia C said...

Ok, I'm going there and I am buying one of those amazing table lamps. Love them! Super awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL SHOP! Just went there today for the first time and it was really adorable. I love your photography as well! KUDOS!