Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Funky Hotel

Has anyone every stayed at Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City-A Kimpton Hotel? It's hands down the funkiest hotel in SLC. I mean, where else are you going to find a hotel with animal print ottomans in the lobby? Awesome!

I was there the other day so I snapped a few.

Outside:



Entering:

And I don't know what candle they have burning but you are hit with the greatest scent when you walk through the door. Yum!

Lobby:








The famous Bambara Restaurant:








And a quick shot of the suite I was in:

Fun stuff! For my lovely brides, I would definatly consider staying here before flying out on your honeymoon. Or for my cute married friends, it'd be a fun place to spend an anniversary, don't you think? For more information you can check them out here.

4 comments:

Audrey {+} John said...

What a fun hotel! I would love to stay there sometime. Great pics!

Silvia C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silvia C said...

How nice! I've never stayed there but I may try it sometime. I LOVE the food at Bambara. It's a great restaurant, worth the price. I wouldn't have known about this hotel just on my own, so thanks for posting these.

Tami said...

I know, it's so stinkin cute. I need to stay there!