Monday, November 16, 2009

Derek and Amber. Utah Wedding Photographer.

Congrats to the couple who has never had an uncomfortable moment together, even from the get go. Yes, I think that's because you guys are perfect for each other, but I think part of it has to do with it just being the way you are because I felt totally comfortable with you guys too. Thanks so much for letting me get to know you and for an awesome afternoon together. It was fun!







These next three kind of remind me of Twilight. They have that dark mood. I'm no crazy Twilight fan, but I am a fan of the mood in these for sure-











3 comments:

Michelle Kemp said...

Wow...amazing...seriously breath taking!

Silvia C said...

What a beautiful set of pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love them all but especially the first one. The light in it is awesome! So so good! I can't wait to have you take my pictures again! I love the ones you did last time!