Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Utah Wedding Photographer. Brian and Jamie. The Wedding.

Brian is my brother-in-law and Jamie is my brand new sister-in-law so for this wedding I had the opportunity to be photographer and a bridesmaid. Shooting in heels, not awesome. But being able to watch Brian and Jamie and their cute boys interact, super awesome.

Getting ready-

Jamie's two super cute boys walked her down the aisle-


This was a special part of the ceremony where Brian and Jamie each read something special to the boys and gave them a rose. I try not to cry at weddings but I definately shed a few tears during this part. Who am I kidding? I ALWAYS cry at weddings.




One good thing about being the photographer in a family wedding is that you don't have to be in all of the family and wedding party pictures. Love that!
This picture might not have looked this cute with me in it. ;-)



We only had like maybe 5 minutes for formals but we managed to get some awesome ones anyway-












5 comments:

Silvia C said...

Amazing, fabulous, super great pictures. Wow...

Susana said...

WOW, fascinante!!!! que talento !!!que has desarrollado Cami... me sorprende muchisimo ver tus fotos!!
I love you!!!

Carly N said...

A friend told me about you. Your pics are AMAZING! I love the story you tell with them.

Stephanie said...

You go girl!!! These are beautiful!!

Juliann said...

Wow, Camilla, beautiful pictures! You are so very talented. I know I say that all the time, but seriously!! Loved these.