Thursday, August 20, 2009

Utah Wedding Photographer. Makenzie Bridal



Isn't she beautiful?!

We never actually made it to the location we originally had planned on, but I'm kind of glad. I think this place was perfect!






Right after the moon peeked out and we took this last shot is when we realized that our driver (Makenzie's wonderful and super cute mom) had accidentally left the lights on and the car battery was dead. We were stuck out in the middle of nowhere (seriously nowhere) for a couple of hours while her sweet guy drove over to give us a jump so we could drive back. It was pretty funny!
Like I said, if I was going to be stuck in a car with anyone, I'm super glad that it was with the two of you ladies! Girl talk with you made those hours fly by. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Susana said...

She's beatifull!!! but you're the perfect photography!!

I love you

Silvia C said...

Love the one with the gold sunlight tones on her face. Stunning pics. Beautiful bride.

Jessie said...

These are to die for!! I've been visiting your blog often ever since I found it, your work is such eye candy.