Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hawaii Wedding Photographer. Kyle and Makenzie Wedding. Trash The Dress.

Hmmm..how do I start this post? This is really difficult because there is so much I could say. I could write for an hour about how much I LOVED Kyle and Kenz, I LOVED shooting somewhere new, I LOVED that Mike was with me, I LOVED the sunset, I LOVED that the water was warm, and MAN, I just LOVED this beach! I wish I were here:




Even with all the beautiful beach shots, I still think that this is my favorite image from the day:
















And, yes, I even followed them into the pool afterwards. I'm like a leech.



Coming soon: Kyle and Makenzie's Kona Temple Wedding and ring ceremony.














7 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

Um, WOW. I want to get married there.

Silvia C said...

Just one word: Spectacular. Can't wait to see more.

Kendall said...

You totally don't know me, but I am Courtney's sister....your pics are amazing. I would have loved to have been there---so beautiful

Jasmine said...

Could you email me your rates for a wedding at Kona Village this summer? Your photos are amazing. Also, do you know where Makenzie had her hair & make-up done? Thanks!

hollyo said...

I happened to come across your photo's as I was searching Kona and photography....I'm from utah, getting married in Kona this summer...can I get your rates as well, and same as above...also wondering if I could get a hold of the bride to get some info from her. thanks, Holly

Camilla Binks said...

Sure Holly. If you'll email me your wedding date and let me know what kind of coverage you're needing I'll send some info your way. info@camillabinks.com

...................................Kim.......................................... said...

Hi Camilla. I'm Kona taking pictures this week of my friend's wedding. I was wondering where you went to take these pictures. Thanks,
Kim