Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tip #1. Utah Wedding Photographer.

Tip #1
Hiring a professional make-up artist.

Let's be honest ladies. We all want to look beautiful on our wedding day. And not just kinda pretty, but HOT HOT HOT-make-every-guys-jaw-drop-and-make-my-groom-super-super-proud-to-be-marrying-me beautiful! Am I right or am I right?
Well, I have to say that I've photographed a few sessions that could have been amazing but let's just say the hair and makeup didn't live up to their full potential. What a shame!
I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to have your hair and makeup done right and how great it will make you feel. You'll be so much more confident throughout your shoot and it will always show through in your pictures.
I know it can be hard to trust someone else with something as important as your hair and makeup, and sadly I've seen some people trusted with this task that should not have been (yikes!) but have no fear! I have found a place that has not let me down so far.
So where can you find someone you can trust? Drumroll please..........ENIZIO.
They're an on-site hair and makeup team, which means they'll come to you. Not only that but you get a personal hair and makeup artist, meaning you'll have two people working on you at the same time! How cool is that?! It cuts the time of your session in half so you can be sure they won't be the reason you're late to your photo shoot! And their service price includes travel if the location is between Provo and Salt Lake County and East of Bangerter Highway.
They really, truly do amazing cutting-edge work. I especially love their eyelash extensions. Ah, if only someone could invent permanent eyelash extensions. I would pay upwards of my life savings for them.
And last but not least, mention Camilla Photography and they'll give you a complimentary in salon Kerastase treatment. Sweet!

3 comments:

Nouvellen said...

Eyelash extensions WOW ! I Like It.
permanent make-up

Silvia C said...

Fun post! I wish I could go back 30 years and get my wedding done all over again (I almost had not make up and I look amazingly washed out!) Ah...the art of beauty...

Fisher Family said...

Do you know how much they charge? Thank you.