Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sneak a Peek. Utah Wedding Photographer.

I remember when I was 8 years old and if I were to brush my teeth, put on my pajamas and be all ready for bed, then my parents would let me stay up to watch the brand new episodes of Full House which aired at 8 pm. I loved staying up to find out what shenanigans DJ, Steph and Michelle were going to get into.
Ah, if only I could get that bedtime back. I say this only because it seems like with my two kiddos, husband, house, errands, friends, and shooting, editing seems to get pushed back to the wee hours or the morning. So hopefully you'll excuse me if I'm a little behind on my posts. But stay tuned because there are more rockin' images from Tim and Lucia's wedding coming your way very shortly!
You got it dude.
Have mercy.



No comments: