Friday, February 27, 2009

Ryan + Erin. Engaged. Utah Wedding Photographer.



We never did make it to the location we were planning on going to, but I'm actually glad we didn't. We ended up getting some really amazing pictures at the random little spots that we stopped at. Really though, it would be easy to get great pictures or Ryan and Erin anywhere. Their connection is easy to see. They are going to make a great husband and wife! I'm so sorry I won't be around to shoot the wedding but I know it's going to be an awesome day for you guys! Congratulations!











Have I mentioned that I love lens flare?






2 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

Wow Camilla! These are stunning! Such a beautiful couple. Where on earth did you find those cool blueish greenish doors/wall/whatever it is. And I love those rocks and the amazing light!

ohana=)mama said...

Holy photograpy batman. That is awesome. I absolutely love it!