Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mike!

Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary. I can't believe 4 entire years have passed since the best day of my life! I loved my wedding so much. It was perfect.
Last night Mike and I drove out to Midway and ate here http://www.mountainhousegrill.com/contact-us.htm. It was delicious! Then we walked around by the old crater and just talked. It was so fun! And in a couple of weeks we're heading down to Moab for a weekend of hiking and rafting, just the two of us. It's going to be great!
Mike, I love you so much. I can't believe I married such a great man! Happy anniversary! I really really love you!






2 comments:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi how are you? I was looking at your blog and I like it. I would like to become blog friends are you up for it?

I have an art blog and it is here in sunny San Diego, I am creating conceptual art pieces as well as my own personal journals and funny sections. I have friends from all over the world. How about it?
If you comment on my blog I will on yours. Take care and see you soon? nice photograpy!!! Jesse

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary you two! You are so gorgeous camilla it makes me sick! :) jade is so beautiful too! Those bright baby blues are to die for. hope we can see you guys soon