Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stephen and Noel's Wedding Day. Utah Wedding Photographer.

Noel is not only a beautiful bride, she's my sister and I love her to death!!! She married an amazing man that she's known for about 6 years now and cares for her tremendously. Now, I am around a lot of weddings and there is always a lot of joy and love (which is why I love my job!) but I can honestly say that I have never seen a couple so obviously, crazily, super-duper in love with one another. I'm so blessed that while all the other family members had to go change or make other preparations that I was able to stay with the two of them and watch their every move as they went about the happiest day of their lives. I know this is all super cheesy, but what can I say? I really had a great day watching them and am so proud of my big sis! Love you guys!









No comments: