Friday, August 29, 2008

Meet Stacy. Utah Portrait Photographer.

I met Stacy this past winter at a meeting for photographers up in SLC. She owns her own studio in the Salt Lake area called THREE WINKS STUDIO and does an amazing job! She actually tooks my maternity portraits earlier this year and I am crazy about them! So, to pay her back for the amazing work she did on my shoot, I decided to take her downtown and shoot some of her. She looks smokin hot in all of them. I love her hair curled like that! Stacy, you should wear it that way every day!
I had a hard time narrowing it down, but here are a few that I chose as my favorites:

















4 comments:

Michael Brady said...

suite. way to be awesome again, stace.

The Crisp Family said...

Hey girl! Your photos are so stunning! I didn't know you did this! I love your style! and your baby and husband and you are so adorable! I hope you are doing great and take care!!!

love audrey...

Leslie said...

Wow, I love the one on the air conditioning and the color. Amazing!

Rachel said...

You have amazing talent girl! Those are awesome pics! Congrats btw on baby numero dos! Wow that is crazy! How are you feeling? When do you find out what you're having and when are you due? Hope all is well!