Monday, August 4, 2008

Utah Family Photographer. 4 months old.

My little one turns 4 months today! I can't believe how quickly they grow and I know every mother says this, but it's true! She's so big! I'm loving this age. She can almost hold her own bottle, she talks and screams all day long, she sleeps through the night almost every night, she finally fits into her jumper toy, and she's all smiles and giggles. I love her!
I took these last week so she wasn't quite 4 months yet, but almost. Enjoy!










4 comments:

threewinks said...

Camila, she is a doll! Her eyes are incredible.

Noel said...

Beast, she is so incredibly adorable...such a Gerber baby. I hope if Stephen and I have a baby that it'll be as cute as Jade...Love ya!!!

Leslie said...

Ok I really need some pics like that of Brighton. They are darling!

Lisa H said...

Hey Camilla it's Lisa (Harman) Harradine, I saw your blog on facebook and thought I would check it out I hope you don't mind. I love your photo's you are an awesome photographer. Your baby girl is so precious too. How much do you charge to photograph?