Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Father's Day

So, it was the week of Father's Day and I was thinking about all the pictures I had taken so far of little baby Jade when I realized that we don't really have any with Mike or I in them! It's baby Jade by herself on the bed, or baby Jade in the bath, baby Jade smiling...you get the picture. So with Father's Day just a few days away I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to snap a few of our little girl with her dadda. It was blazin' hot that day. We about died from the heat (and don't judge my terrible mothering skills for taking my newborn baby outside for an hour in 100 degree weather). We survived and here are a few of my favorites. Oh, and the ones with me in them were taken thanks to the help of my wonderful mother who agreed to come along and help. Thanks mom!


















1 comment:

Cecilia said...

This pictures are beautiful!
I love the white and jeans look...just gorgeous!